Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Traits That Decribe Me!









Here are some of the traits that I have been known for.


  • Considerate - I have been called considerate because I always put people before myself. Just like when I donated my own money and my own time to fund raise to help other people, such as widowed women, churches, and hospitals. Also, I always wanted to give the love and care that my dad gave me when I was a child. I wanted to give him a house, one where he could relax and not have to worry about spending a dime on it.



  • Brave - Some people call me brave because when I was in the lifeboat that saved me from sinking on the Titanic,I stood up to the crew member in the lifeboat when no one else would. After I stood up to him we went back to go save and gather more people that weren't as fortunate. Also, people thought I was brave because I would travel the world by myself.



  • Leadership - I was known for being a leader for many reasons. Some of them include, being the Chairperson of the Denver Women's Club Art and Literature Committee, the Carnival of Nations, Women's Relief Committee and I organize help for the Ludlow miners and their families after the Ludlow Massacre.



  • Fashionable - I was known for being fashionable because I always paid careful attention to my wardrobe. I had gowns and traveling clothes, shoes and hats, for every occasion. Many of my outfits came from Paris designers and were made from the best and most expensive fabrics. I also would work with the dressmakers to find the most flattering styles. It was known that I would not be seen in public in the same outfit twice. That's why I became known as a fashionable, high society women.




  • Intelligent - People called me intelligent because I was always trying to learn new information about people and places. That is one of the reasons that I would travel the world. One of the things people didn't know about me is that I didn't attend college. I hired a tutor to help me study French and other foreign languages. I also studied drama, music and literature. After I studied and learned on my own I became known as an intelligent woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment