Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Review




I would give my book, Heroine of the Titanic: The Real Unsinkable Molly Brown, by Elaine Landau, Copyrighted in 2001, and published by Clarion books Publishing company four out of five stars. Compared to most biographies that I have read this is by far the best one! It kept me entertained and flowed very well. The author did a very good job describing each situation she faced as if she was there with Molly. Some parts of the book I wished had more details but over all it was a very good book. It was very informative and easy to follow but I wish it talked more about her time on the Titanic.




I would read another book from this author because I really enjoyed her work on this novel. The author, Elaine Landau, made me want to keep reading about Molly Brown, and for me most biographies don't do that. I would also recommend this book to my friends and my teachers if they are looking for an informative, interesting biography. It is also easy to write about so if you need a project book I would definitely recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment