Friday, May 7, 2010

Events Which Shaped My Life




Everyone has reasons why they became the person that they are today. Some reasons are positive, some are disappointing. What I'm trying to say is that everything that you do every day shapes your life. I would be happy to share some of the major events that shaped my life. One of them would have to be, getting married to J.J. Brown. Marrying him changed my life because without his money I wouldn't have been able to fund raise, travel, donate, and have a family. These things are some of the most important things in my life and with out him these things couldn't be possible.



Another thing that shaped my life would be how I grew up with a poor family and a lot of people. Growing up like this I didn't always get things for me. Like our food was limited so I got a small amount and I didn't get a room to myself or any of the things that I got as I aged. This made me want to help other people that lived like that. I didn't want anyone to ever feel like food and water had to be used in moderation. I wanted people to feel like if they were hungry that they could just go and eat.





The last major thing that changed my life would be the sinking of the Titanic. During this time I was scared and so was everyone else. The difference was that I didn't want people to know that I was scared, and other people just showed it. I wanted to be know as the one that could handle anything, and after the Titanic I was. People started calling me, The Unsinkable Molly Brown. As if that wasn't courteous enough then the people started to call me a heroine. I was flattered, and I wanted to live up to the names. So from then on I always tried to be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment